Birdiest Festival in North America!
This past week has brought us a beautiful change in weather! I don’t know about you, but I will take the sun and gorgeous blue skies over cold and rainy weather any day. What a better way to spend an afternoon than at the South Texas Botanical Gardens & Nature Center! Join for a wonderful event hosted by the Botanical Gardens this upcoming month.
BIRDIEST FESTIVAL IN AMERICA
Your Birding Experience in “Birdiest City”
Corpus Christi, named the “BIRDIEST CITY IN NORTH AMERICA”, is hosting its 3rd annual birding festival—headquartered at the South Texas Botanical Gardens & Nature Center.
Presentations with a great team of experts, birding field trips, photography field trips, photography workshops, The Raptor Project, Vendor Tent, opening night dinner, and more!
BASIC $25 REGISTRATION fee gets you into Festival every day, 3 Presentations, Raptor Project.
SEE ALL DETAILS at www.birdiestfestival.org, including ON-LINE REGISTRATION. For any questions, please call 361-852-2100.
- April 24, 2019 1:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- April 25, 2019 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- April 26, 2019 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- April 27, 2019 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- April 28, 2019 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- $25 Registration – Includes 3 Presentations, Opening Dinner, Raptor Project, Vendor Tent, 5-day Access to Botanical Gardens.
- Registration is REQUIRED. Please visit www.birdiestfestival.org for more information.
Talk to you soon, Friends!