Resort Policies & Guidelines
- We guarantee rooms to be ready for check-in by 4pm
- Check-out time is at 11am. Guests are welcome to stay on property, but must vacate their units and move their car to visitors parking.
- All condos are non-smoking. A $250 charge will be billed to any guest who smokes in their condo.
- Cancellation is required 7 days prior to arrival for a full refund of your deposit. Cancellations within 7 days will forfeit the first night room & tax.
- Pets are only allowed in Pet Approved condos. See Pet Policies Below.
- A maximum of four (4) off-property guests are allowed per condo, but must leave the property when the pool area closes (11pm on Weeknights, 12am on Weekends).
- A daily resort fee will be added to each day of your reservation $17 August 20th – June 15 and $19 June 16 – August 19. This covers amenities such as our Wireless Internet, Parking, Free Activities, Events and Lifeguards.
- There must be someone 21 or older to check-in & remain on property at all times with anyone under 21.
- At check-in, the front desk is required to authorize a credit card for $50 to cover any incidental charges to your room.