Port Aransas Artfest 2019
May 25-26 marks the 14th annual Port Aransas Artfest! Artfest is a juried show featuring fine art for sale in all mediums. This two-day, outdoor event takes place on Memorial Day weekend, May 25-26 in the heart of Port Aransas, Texas. This charming beach town is an “island destination” for weekend vacationers from across the state and home for those that treasure life near the sea. Artfest offers fine art in all mediums, a kids creative zone, a variety of food vendors, and musical venues including stage performances and local musicians.
- Mixed Media
- A FREE artists’ breakfast will be hosted at the Port Aransas Art Center on Sunday morning, 7:00 – 9:00 am.
- Temporary booth sitting provided by Art Center Volunteers throughout the weekend.
- Venue is a grassy field. Use of tent anchors are recommended.
- Overnight security from 6pm-6am, Friday and Saturday
- Adults $5, Children 12 and under are free.
Artfest is open to individual fine artists presenting their own original work. The artist must be present to show his/her work during show hours. We will accept only your original Fine Arts; any reproductions of your own originals must be identified as such. No manufactured items, kits or resale items will be allowed. Artists may not display work that is unlike the samples submitted for jurying. Booth space may be shared by no more than two artists and each participating artist must be juried in.
Jerry McDonald Field (Alister St & Avenue C)
Port Aransas, Texas (South)
Phone: (361) 746-0121
Event Dates: 5/25/19 – 5/26/19