Port Aransas, TX 78373
Salary: $10.00 /hour
Position Title: Food Truck
Department: Food & Beverage
Accountable to: Restaurant Manager
Primary Objective of Position:
To provide excellent customer service to resort guests while accurately preparing and serving menu items.
Major Areas of Accountability
- Meets and exceeds guest and team member expectations by providing positive and courteous service and teamwork.
- Provides value added service to guests by doing whatever reasonable and possible to meet or exceed guest expectations.
- Communicates effectively with guests, supervisors and co-workers.
- Demonstrates teamwork by cooperating and assisting co-workers as needed.
- Handles difficult situations effectively.
- Performs other duties as required to provide positive and courteous service and teamwork.
- Provides prompt, courteous service by taking food orders, delivering room service, & preparation of food.
- Accurately records, pre-checks and picks up all food and beverage orders.
- Demonstrates courteous phone etiquette
- Remains organized and calm during busy and peak times.
- Preps ingredients at the beginning and end of each shift in preparation of business.
- Contributes to guest satisfaction by attending to Bistro guest needs.
- Acquires a working knowledge of Port Royal, in-house facilities and local information to respond to guest questions in these areas as required.
- Informs manager of any guest dissatisfaction.
- Adheres to Port Royal policies and procedures
- Attends work on time as scheduled
- Follows Port Royal’s grooming and dress standards
- Clothes ironed and slip resistance shoes worn
- Minimizes safety hazards by following all safety rules and procedures
- Develops and maintains thorough knowledge of all Bistro food service and product.
- Is current in Texas food Safety certification
- Understanding of all bistro menu items and product with the capability of describing items and ingredients to guests and execution of product.
- Preforms all inventory duties including the stocking of all bistro ingredients and supplies.
- Keeping a clean and safe work environment and preforming cleaning side work as assigned.
- Keeps immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance.
- Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with established company policies and procedures to achieve the overall objectives of this position.
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other company employees to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate.
- At all times projects a favorable image of Port Royal Homeowner Association to the public.
Go to all jobs