Corpus Christi, TX
To provide quality service to resort guests by providing prompt and courteous food and beverage service at poolside and various food outlets.
- Meets and exceeds guest and team member expectations by providing positive and courteous service and teamwork.
- Provides prompt, courteous service by bussing, serving and setting tables.
- Contributes to guest satisfaction by attending to restaurant guest needs.
- Keeps immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance.
- Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with established company policies and procedures to achieve the overall objectives of this position.
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other company employees to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate.
- TABC and Food Handler certificiates
- HIgh School Diploma or GED equivalent
- A minimum of 6 months food service work experience
- Ability to work outside and on your feet for entire shift
- Demonstrated customer service skills to provide excellent guest experiences
$5.00/hr + tips
Go to all jobs