Port Aransas, TX 78373
Scope of the position:
To maximize guest satisfaction by providing neat and clean guest condominium units in accordance with Port Royal’s standards.
Major Areas of Accountability
- Meets and exceeds guest and team member expectations by providing positive and courteous service and teamwork.
- Ensures guest satisfaction by cleaning guest units daily according to operational policies and standards.
- Removes soiled bed and bath linens and replaces with clean linens as required.
- Removes accumulated trash and debris from unit as required.
- Washes all tile floors.
- Cleans bathroom area.
- Cleans all mirrors.
- Dusts all surfaces.
- Replaces all burnt out light bulbs.
- Replenishes promotional materials and literature.
- Replenishes room amenities.
- Vacuums room as required.
- Cleans washers and dryers.
- Cleans out cupboards and vanities and all drawers.
- Cleans refrigerators, stove and oven area and microwaves.
- Maximizes job efficiency and neat, orderly appearance by maintaining supply cart and vacuum cleaner.
- Replaces and/or empties vacuum cleaner bag daily.
- Cleans cart and vacuum cleaner on a regular basis.
- Ensures safety and maximum security.
- Attends work on the time as scheduled.
- Follows Port Royal’s grooming and dress standards.
- Minimizes safety hazards by following all safety rules and procedures.
- At all times projects a favorable image of Port Royal Homeowner Association to the public.
- Other duties as assigned to complete the housekeeping daily work objectives.
- High School diploma or GED
- Some housekeeping experience preferred
- Able to work 7 days a week from 7 am to 6 pm with occasional late days
- Must have reliable transportation, excellent attendance is a must
- Able to work in various weather conditions
- Able to meet the physical demands of the position; lifting up to 40 pounds, pushing, pulling items as needed. Ability to work on your feet up to 8 hours per day.
- Must have some work experience meeting production orientated position.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $10.50 /hour
Go to all jobs