Port Aransas, TX 78373
Salary: $10.25 /hour
Major Areas of Accountability
- Meets and exceeds guest and team member expectations by providing positive and courteous service and teamwork.
- Provides value added service to guests by doing whatever reasonable and possible to meet or exceed guest expectations
- Communicates effectively with guests, supervisors and co-workers
- Demonstrates teamwork by cooperating and assisting co-workers as needed
- Handles difficult situations effectively
- Meets service standards as established by Port Royal
- Stays current with developments at Port Royal by reviewing the communication log book of each shift; updates log book for the next shift
- Arranges fulfillment of guest services by working with the Food and Beverage Department, Housekeeping, Reservations, Front Desk and Room Service
- Coordinates the set-up, cleaning, and break down of all banquet and meeting rooms according to BEO specifications
- Reports any hazards or injuries (accident reports, incident reports, missing items reports, etc.) at Port Royal and takes immediate action to correct.
- Handles master keys in accordance with Port Royal’s standards for the overall safety of the property.
- Adheres to Port Royal policies and procedures
- Attends work on the time as scheduled
- Follows Port Royal’s grooming and dress standards
- Minimizes safety hazards by following all safety rules and procedures
- Keeps immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance
- Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely manner in accordance with established company policies and procedures to achieve the overall objectives of this position
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other company employees to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate
- At all times projects a favorable image of Port Royal Homeowner Association to the public
Go to all jobs