Light Up Your Night: Where to See the Best Christmas Lights in Corpus Christi
Are you looking for a fun and interesting way to spend your December nights? Look no more…
Corpus Christi’s weather during this holiday season has not been the “typical” Winter temperatures you see in other locations in Texas. However, that does not stop anyone from getting into the Christmas spirit. Gather your family, friends and furry friends for a scenic tour around town.
There are several locations in the Coastal Bend area that have been well decorated and colorfully lit since the start of December. Some have Nativity scenes, some have Christmas music, and, of course, several feature Santa Claus.
Port Royal’s marketing team drove around town to share our favorite locations with you; Here are a few we recommend.
Best Christmas Lights in Corpus Christi:
- Candy Cane Lane
- Over 300 homeowners are dedicated to keeping the tradition of lighting up their homes and creating one of the most remarkable stops on our trip. This location is located near Everhart Road on Donegal and Killarmet Drive.
- 4826 Willowbrook Drive
- This location features a life-size Nativity scene. This location shares the birth of Jesus Christ with life-like ambiance.
- 4033 Rooney Drive
- You will find lights synced with Christmas music when tuned into 90.3 FM. We heard Santa Claus makes a guest appearance on weekend evenings.
- Mr. Bills Wonderland, 3242 Hampton Road
- Mr. Bill’s Wonderland has been a Corpus Christi tradition for decades. Seeing a full choir singing Christmas carols, a nativity scene, Santa’s sleigh, and a reindeer corral are a few items you will find at this stop.
- Mazoch Family Christmas Display
- What better place to be in the Christmas spirit than Padre Island itself? This family goes above and beyond every year, adding many new displays that have even gotten some national attention. In 2015 this location appeared in ABC’s “The Great Christmas Light Fight.”